I am thankful for my mother because...
-she always lends me a listening ear
-she'll run boring errands with me just to spend time with me
-she loves her family and will do anything for us
-she's always up for a new adventure: running and potentially onto triathlons
-she's my constant supporter, encourager, friend, interior decorator, painter, gardener, cooking guru & prayer warrior
I am thankful for my sister because...
-she is a FANTASTIC mom to my 3 nephews
-she is one of my closest friends with whom I can share any concern, frustration, or joyous occasion
-she'll tell me the truth/her opinion even if/when I don't want to hear it but need to
-she loves the same things I do: scrapbooking, being together, shopping, starbucks, being outside
-she's an encourager, open ear, advice giver, compassionate, interior decorator, gardener, cooking guru & prayer warrior
I am thankful for my grandma because...
-she has instilled in us the importance of family.
-she is always ready to be with us, even if it is only for a few minutes.
-she gives of herself and her time more than I know.
-she loves her grandchildren as if they are her own children.
-she's always made me feel incredibly special and loved by her.
-she will do anything to make us happy, like drive through an alley dozens of times when we were little to make the dogs bark :)
.....and really I could just keep going with all these lists....I'm so thankful for the mothers I have in my life and the selfless way they show their love.
Brayden and Uncle Ben on Mother's Day just chillin' after dinner with some Mario cart
and
little Ell Bell with Daddy playing peek-a-boo

No comments:
Post a Comment