Recently Brayden has been calling me and Ben just to talk and usually to ask when the next time we can play is. Sometimes when I'm at work or something, he doesn't get a hold of us so we get the most precious little messages on our voicemails. Here are a few:
Brayden - "Message" then hear him giggling
Angie in the background - "Brayden, if she's not there, leave a message."
Brayden - "MESSAGE!"
Angie again in the background - "ask her to call you back"
Brayden - "Call me BAAAAAACK!!!!"
then you hear about 5 minutes of background noise as Brayden walks around with the phone still on
Brayden - "Auntie, it's Brayden. I want to talk to Uncle Ben. when can we go sleepover at the park...play at the park."
Brayden - "Do you want to come Monster Trucks with us???"
Brayden - " Ben, Ben....Auntie, tell Uncle Ben I lost my first tooth."
Last night we got the message about his first tooth finally falling out. We called Brayden back right away:
Auntie - "Hi Brayden! We got your message. Did you lose your tooth?"
Brayden - "Yeah"
Uncle Ben - "Did dad pull it out or did it just come out?"
Brayden - "Uncle Ben is that you?"
Uncle Ben - "yes"
Brayden - "It just came out"
Auntie - "when we come over tomorrow can we see your tooth?"
Brayden - "yeah........" hesitates "well, I'm going to put it under my pillow tonight"
Auntie - "why are you going to do that?"
Brayden - "so the tooth fairy will come"
Auntie and Uncle Ben "oooh cool"
Brayden - "ok, bye"
Auntie - "bye Brayden, see you tomorrow"
Brayden - "What? bye, love you"
Auntie - "love you too, Brayden"
Brayden - "see ya, I'll call you later, answer again"
Fun With Clothes
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment