Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Elliot Turns 1 (5.30.10)

I can't believe it's already been a year (well over a year  now) since my little Elliot was born.  I had no idea what it would be like to have a 2nd nephew.  As soon as I met him, I realized I didn't know what our family would do without him.  And now, he's 1!
the happy little family, just can't get them all to smile at the same time (or look at the camera)

Auntie and the Birthday Boy

Uncle Ben and Bray wrestling...one of their favorite things to do

Daddy and Elliot

Excited to open his presents!

Grammy & Gigi

Mommy, Elliot & Landen
(I have a similar picture of Brayden at his 4th Birthday Party last year next to a pregnant Angie.)

He's a pretty happy little boy!

4-wheeler like his big brother's


Brayden had just as much fun as Elliot and liked to play with Elliot's presents.

Elliot received golf clubs as another present so we were practicing in the back yard!

No comments:

Post a Comment