Wednesday, October 21, 2009

My Buddy and Me

Brayden has been saying the sweetest things lately.  He'll spontaneously just say, "I love you, Auntie" or  "I like playing with you!"  At the zoo a couple of months ago Titus was pushing Bray in the stroller and I was walking in front carrying Elliot.  All of a sudden I here a quiet, little voice behind me...."I love you Auntie, you're a good buddy."

To Brayden, everything is a buddy: Uncle Ben, Elliot, the ground squirrels at the zoo. "Here little buddy, here's a chip."  After Ben's collar bone accident, Brayden was so afraid he wouldn't see Uncle Ben again...he thought going to the hospital meant you were dead.  Ang brought the boys over to see Ben to show Brayden that Uncle Ben was ok.  The first thing out of his mouth, "HEY BUDDY!!!!!!!" (excited squeal! )

Oh how I love this age with Brayden.  I'm going to cherish this time we've had to bond!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment