
Our annual tradition is to go to Martin's Orchard out by Ceresco. We pick raspberries and apples, run through the corn maze, and pick out a couple of small pumpkins and gourds to decorate with. I've been really busy with school lately and haven't been able to see the boys as much as I would like to which made me Brayden's favorite for the day...until we saw Uncle Ben, that is! ;) Brayden wanted me to sit by him and hold him and pick raspberries with him and ah...I loved every second of it!

Brayden also helped me pick out pumpkins and gourds. We decided that when we got home he would carve one of them.
Uncle Ben and Bradyen carving...it was a little scary!
Brayden drawing his pumpkin's face to carve....great, little, left-handed artist!
Here he is picking out the pumpkin....he's all about being goofy these days while taking pictures.
No comments:
Post a Comment