At the beginning of every semester I get nervous. I mean really nervous. The kind of nervous where I cry for no good reason and just feel tense...a lot. My final semester at UNL has been no exception. I think I particularly feel nervous this semester because my class load is heavy. Working 40+ hours a week and taking 3 grad classes that each have at least 3 -5 group projects in each one is tough stuff. But...God knows all these things and He reminded me of this by giving me 2 snow days. Yes, that's right, UNL actually canceled class for my first two days back to school. This means 1 week of each of these classes is gone (16 to go & only 15 in one since we have MLK day off next week). I'm feeling a lot less stressed about having only 1 class this week. so, thanks, God. You knew just what I needed...as always. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment