Wednesday, January 5, 2011

2010

2010 has come and gone.  I had a fellow blogger show their year in pictures, and I thought it was such a great idea.  I originally thought I'd pick one or two pictures that hi-light each month...but as I looked through all the pictures, I was reminded again of the fun year 2010 was and there were many many more I wanted to include.  God is so good to remind me of all the blessings He's given me.  Here are just a few amazing moments from each month.

January
scrapbook day with my sister
 & free entertainment for the boys


February
Cold winter but Beautiful sunset

March
Elliot trying to walk & pulling up on anything!!
especially our unstable plant stand
 Over my spring break Brayden finally got to spend the night again!

April
Easter sunrise at the Farm


Baby Bump #3: Landen James

Brayden turns 5

My grandma & Brayden's 4 wheeler

May
My mom & dad's first race! Lincoln 1/2 Marathon!

Elliot turns 1

June
 3 years of wedded bliss to this great guy!

A new member of the family!

July
Welcome to the world: Landen James

1st Triathlon

Okoboji trip with Brayden & Elliot

August
 Wow! I love these boys!

 mini-mud run with Brayden

September
4th Annual Harley Trip

Apple Orchard

Pioneer Park 5 mile

October
Baptism
 market to market

November
Brayden & Elliot sleepover

Thankful for Family

December
Holiday Run 5k with our moms

Merry Christmas & we're both 28!

No comments:

Post a Comment