Sunday, August 23, 2009

...and like that (snap fingers), it all begins again...

School starts tomorrow, and I'm dreading it. Really I'm just nervous about the overwhelming feeling I'll have when I look at both of my syllabi. 2 grad classes each with recitations...what was I thinking. And the gmat this fall??!?!
On the upside, Ben and I had an amazing week. I went to the Omaha zoo with my nephews...they are so great. I love them. We spent the week with family and friends. I scrapbooked...quite a bit. I got over 3 months done. Now I'm only 2 years and 5 months behind. :) But I love it! Baked a pie...actually cooked a couple of dinners. RAN! oh how I love to run! It's my release...along with scrapbooking and spending time with Benjamin.
I'm really trying hard not to stress about this week...but it's pretty inevitable right now. Full week ahead...School, lots of work, dinner with Ben's aunt, bridal shower, bday dinner with Ben's parents', and 2 weddings. Crashing on Sunday?!? Yeah, probably.

1 comment:

  1. Love the family blogspot! Praying for you with classes. mom

    ReplyDelete