Friday, March 11, 2011

Brayden

At lunch at Angie & Titus' on Sunday:
Brayden: How was your day Uncle Ben?
(Ang whispering: this is Brayden's new thing to do at the dinner table.)
Uncle B: It's been good, Brayden!  How was your day?
Brayden: It's good. Better with you!

(Melts Auntie's heart!)

 ____
Guy's Trip
This weekend Ben, Titus and Brayden are heading to Colorado to pick up a trailer. They're going to spend a few days snowboard/skiing.  Titus texted Ben the other day and said Brayden keeps calling it, "The GUYS trip".  I think he's pretty excited to spend 4 days with his two favorite people: Uncle Ben and Daddy.

Update
Went to A&T's Saturday to see the boys off....before they went, Bray and Ben were in the living room and I heard Brayden say to Ben..."I'm really excited to spend all these days with you!!!!" :)  Love his adoration for his Uncle B.



Phone call from Ben 3/12/11....
Brayden watched 1/2 a movie on their drive to Keystone...that's it!  I bet he talked their ears off!  Then today he didn't even look back when they dropped him off at ski school.  When did he get so big, anyway?

Update from Ben 3/13/11...
Brayden LOVED skiing. They dropped him off at ski school and he didn't even look back.  He was in ski school from 9:30-3:30 while Ben and Titus snowboarded.  They picked him up and took him on the bunny slope over and over until they left. Then they went swimming for about 4 hours! :)  I talked to Brayden on the phone and he said he was having a great time but that his shins hurt.  poor guy. that's all part of the skiing experience.  Today (3/14/11) Titus rented skis and they are going to take Brayden up on the mountain with a "harness" or something and ski behind him. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment