Monday, December 14, 2009

So much has been going on lately...as always....
We moved, I have a post in the works about that...just as soon as I get my pics taken and uploaded I'll post about it.  That has really taken up most of our time lately. We went to South Sioux for Thanksgiving.  It was a beautiful 55 degree weekend.  As soon as we got home, we finished moving, painting (almost every room), and decorating (although that isn't quite finished yet).  I've been extremely busy the last few weeks trying to finish up school.  I have a final today and one on Wednesday and then I'm done...for THREE WHOLE WEEKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yah!  I've also been trying to keep on track with my Christmas shopping, Christmas cards, Christmas decorations...etc.  We finally went and got our tree Saturday and got that up...it's beautiful!  Great Job picking it out, Benjamin. We also have Brayden's FIRST Christmas Concert on Tuesday night!  Can't wait to see the program.  So, although I feel like it was halloween, I blinked and now it's almost Christmas...we've have such a fun-packed November and part of December so far!  And really, as we all know, it only gets busier from here on out with my b-day, Christmas, Ben's b-day and New Year's...then school starts back up again! YIKES!  These next 4 weeks are going to go way too fast!

No comments:

Post a Comment