While Angie and Titus were in the hospital, mom and dad watched Brayden for most of the time, but Ben and I decided we would have Brayden spend the night at our house for the first time! He did great! We put up Ben's tent in our living room and camped out! We did have a few funny moments when Brayden had to remind us that he can do stuff on his own...he doesn't need any help. Like when Ben took him to get a smoothie Monday morning. The smoothie was a little too cold, so Brayden asked Uncle Ben to put it in the cup holder. Periodically Ben would ask Brayden if he wanted a drink, just to make sure he wasn't thirsty....after a few times, Brayden said, "Uncle Ben, when I want a drink, I'll tell you!" Oops...I guess he is 4. It was sure fun, though, and we're ready to plan another sleepover!
Fun With Clothes
2 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment